Estamos buscando personas talentosas, auto-motivadas y de primera categoría, que estén orgullosas de su trabajo. CCA ofrece grandes oportunidades para el desarrollo personal y profesional.
Business Analysts will have the opportunity to help our customers rapidly implement innovative web software solutions. They will be a part of our Professional Service function and assist in gathering customer requirements, map our processes and business rules, develop design documents, testing and project management basics. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can learn quickly, grow with the company, and look forward to the challenge of delighting our customers and building our business.
The Business Analyst position will report to the Directors or Sr Managers in our Professional Services, and will have the opportunity to work closely with clients and Cloud Computing America team members in services, sales, product management and product development.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist Engagement Manager in gathering customer requirements related to Sales, Quotation and Order Management business processes
Assist Engagement Manager in preparing Design Documents
Prepare Project Management Reports, schedule meetings with customers/BigMachines/Xactly team members, take meeting notes
Perform implementation tasks through the Implementation Life Cycle when required (eg testing, data migration)
Lead/assist in internal Xactly Projects, eg process improvement, systems implementation and administration
Assist in smaller aspects of implementation-engineering tasks, especially during learning phases, to enhance Product knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience in business process mapping, systems requirements gathering
- Solid understanding of business processes (sales, order management/logistics)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently, strong team player
- Strong project management skills
- High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our company succeed
- Desired experience with eBusiness applications and web based programming languages/technology.
- BA/BS in Business (minor or strong interest and experience in software, computer-related field) and/or Computer Science preferred
Las personas interesadas pueden enviar su currículo vía email a: