Estamos buscando personas talentosas, auto-motivadas y de primera categoría, que estén orgullosas de su trabajo. CCA ofrece grandes oportunidades para el desarrollo personal y profesional.
Full stack developer will have the opportunity to help our customers rapidly implement innovative web software solutions. They will be a part of our Professional Service function and assist in gathering customer requirements, map processes and business rules, develop software, design documents, testing and project management. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can learn quickly, grow with the company, and look forward to the challenge of delighting our customers and building our business.
The Full Stack Developer position will report to the Directors or Sr Managers in our Professional Services, and will have the opportunity to work closely with clients and Cloud Computing America team members in development, services and product management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of backend and frontend modules
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions MySQL, NoSQL
- Assist Engagement Manager in gathering customer requirements related to product
- Assist Engagement Manager in preparing Design Documents
- Prepare Project Management Reports, schedule meetings with customers, take meeting notes
- Perform implementation tasks through the Implementation Life Cycle when required (eg testing, data migration)
- Lead/assist in internal Projects
- Assist in aspects of implementation-engineering tasks, especially during learning phases, to enhance Product knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in responsive design development
- Experience in business process mapping and systems requirements gathering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently, strong team player
- Project management skills (Scrum / PMP)
- High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our company succeed
- Experience with eBusiness applications and web based programming languages/technology.
- Git portfolio
- BA/BS in Information Technology and/or Computer Science (prefered)
Las personas interesadas pueden enviar su currículo vía email a: